North East MMHT is cordially inviting all married men mahatmas to the sixth National MMHT shibir (પરણિતભાઈઓની શિબિર) at Vraj Hindu Temple, PA.
Dates: Thursday 26th September 2019 - Sunday 29th September 2019.
Venue: 15 Manor Rd, Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972
· Group Sessions (Satsangs, GD/Presentations, Garba, Bhakti, Experience sharing, etc.)
· Telesatsang with Aptaputra, vidhi by Pujyashree.
· Nature walks, Campfire, Outdoor team activities and games.
Cost & Payment Information:
· Cost is USD $180 per person for registrations with payment received by 30th July 2019.
· After 30th July 2019 - the cost will be USD $225 per person.
· Payment is acceptable using PayPal only (above cost includes PayPal charges).
Space is limited, so please sign-up soon
Accommodation & Meals:
· This facility includes 5 to 6 bhaios (5 to 6 single beds) per room with attached bathroom.
· Linens for bed will be provided. Please bring your own towels, toileteries, etc.
· We plan to serve Vegetarian meals: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea-snacks & dinner starting from Thursday evening to Sunday noon.
· Nearest airports are:
Lehigh Valley International Airport - 50 miles and 51 mins by drive.
Harrisburg International Airport - 55 miles - 55 mins by drive.
Philadelphia International Airport - 105 miles - 1 hour, 45 mins by drive.
· We request mahatmas to make their own arrangements for transportation from Airport to Hindu temple and back.
· Program will end by 1 pm on Sunday September 29th and so please book your return flight on Sunday September 29th from 5 pm onwards.
· Cancellation charge equivalent of 3 % of total amount will be charged anytime from the time of Registration till 30th July 2019.
· After 30th July 2019 - a cancellation charge equivalent to 50 % of total amount will be charged.
We have limited space, so we request everyone to register as early as possible and spaces will be assigned on first come first serve basis.
For any additional information, please contact: 1-877-505-DADA (3232), Extn. 39