North Central MMHT is cordially inviting all Married Men Mahatmas to the fifth National MMHT Shibir (પરણિતભાઈઓની શિબિર) at Delavan, WI.
Dates: Thursday 7th September 2017 - Sunday 10th September 2017.
Venue: House In The Wood - 3300 Bay Road, Delavan, WI 53115
· Group Sessions (Satsangs, GD/Presentations, Garba, Bhakti, Experience sharing, etc.)
· Telesatsang with Aptaputra, vidhi by Pujyashree.
· Nature walks, Campfire, Bowling, Outdoor team activities and games.
· Optional boating and tree climbing activities available at extra cost.
Cost & Payment Information:
· Cost is USD $200 per person for registrations with payment received by 30th July 2017.
· After 30th July 2017 - the cost will be USD $225 per person.
· Payment is acceptable using PayPal only (above cost includes PayPal charges).
Accommodation & Meals:
· This facility includes cabins with bunk beds - upper and lower.
· Each cabin will be shared by multiple Bhaios.
· Not every cabin has a shower and may require you to go out to another building.
· Linens for bed will be provided. We will provide towels, but you are welcome to bring your own towels for shower.
· We plan to serve Vegetarian meals: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea-snacks & dinner starting from Thursday evening to Sunday noon.
· Go to the website: https://usevents.dadabhagwan.org/Events/EventList.aspx
· Click on Register button next to MMHT Retreat 2017 and login with your current USEVENTS username & password on the USEVENTS website.
· Click Save & Continue to Event Registration.
· On the next page, it will show you name(s) of mahatma(s).
· Select the checkbox on the left of the name and the amount will be shown on the right.
· Very Important – Please select Yes if you snore while asleep, so we can assign the cabins accordingly.
· Click Save & Proceed to Payment. You will be directed to the PayPal Payment page.
· Once you complete the payment in PayPal only then, will you receive confirmation page and email.
· Your registration is only confirmed, if you receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.
· Nearest airports are:
o Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) - 85 miles and 1 hr 26 mins by drive.
o Chicago Rockford Airport (RFD) - 50 miles - 51 mins by drive.
o General Mitchell International Airport (MKE) - 50 miles - 50 mins by drive.
· We request mahatmas to make their own arrangements for transportation from Airport to Retreat center and back.
· Program will end by 1 pm on Sunday September 10th and so please book your return flight on Sunday September 10th from 5 pm onwards.
· Cancellation charge equivalent of 3 % of total amount will be charged anytime from the time of Registration till 30th July 2017.
· After 30th July 2017 - a cancellation charge equivalent to 50 % of total amount will be charged.
We have limited space, so we request everyone to register as early as possible and spaces will be assigned on first come first serve basis.
For any additional information, please contact: 1-877-505-DADA (3232), Extn. 39